Monday, December 17, 2012

Memories

In memory of my little bird, I'm planning on working on a few things for her.  On Photobucket, I've made up a story about her life.  It's brief and sweet, and I'll keep it there for all my online friends to look at.  However, here's the link for you all to see it too:

In Memory of Little Miss Stevie - a story 

I'm also hoping to bury her in a large potted plant in the back yard and carve a memorial to her out of aerated concrete to place in the pot too.  You see, I can't bury her in my garden as it is because the ground it clay and under my lawn is mostly stormwater drains.  So, I'd rather be able to have her in a large pot so - when I move from where I live now - she can come with me.

On Wednesday, I'm also going to Garden City to get around 70 or so photos printed up at K-Mart and to get a new album for them.  This is so I can remember her whenever I want to offline.

So, there you have it, her memorials... offline and online.  I will get another budgie as it's becoming lonely and far too quiet without another bird in this house... and I miss birdsong during my breakfast and dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment